I'm completely new at this...work with me here! I'm trying to support IGA's Drinking at Work... www.drinkingatwork.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Maybe a Theme

Just started this and desperately want a "theme" all my own....since I am still resisting all urges to just post pictures of my wonderful dog....

I think that I'm going to write about the books I'm reading. Don't get really excited. I'm not a literary junkie. Just read what I enjoy.

I was in a book club for a long time and we have disbanded.... I miss the discussion. Here I'll just be discussing with myself....unless someone else chimes in....but I thinkI'll enjoy it.

And, besides, IGA has already taken "drinking at work" so there go my other thoughts.....

dk

1 comment:

Alayne said...

Hi DK.. thought I would answer you on your Blog…..

Nice Badge –

First… The glass ceiling is still out there for all of us. Whether they say it or not, they're all just worried we'll have babies and leave...

4.0 GPA didn't help either!

I know.. I have a 3.85 GPA and still get treated like a ‘nice girl’… It really sucks!

Second…Help out the silly American....What on earth is Quadding??

From the Deep South....we don't get ice...

:)

A quad is a 4 wheeled all terrain vehicles that I just happened to use on the ice (not recommended.) It is SO fun… but I always get hurt… :-}


http://www.kawasaki.ca/content/concept.php?l=en&mpl=6&my=2006&m=5