I'm completely new at this...work with me here! I'm trying to support IGA's Drinking at Work... www.drinkingatwork.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Almost Maine


The Greater Atlanta Alumnae Association for Alpha Delta Pi held a fundraiser last night at Horizon Theater in Little Five Points. The fund raiser was to raise $$ for the Ronald McDonald House, ADPi's philanthropy organization.

Horizon Theater was showing a preview of their newest show, Almost Maine. It was great. I went with a friend from my chapter, my friend O from work, and M. Plus, all of the laides from GAAA. We really enjoyed it!! I would definitely recommend catching this if you are available. I was impressed enough that I am looking into season tickets for this quaint little theater.

1 comment:

IGA said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry I missed it. You'll have to let me know what's on schedule for the season.