I'm completely new at this...work with me here! I'm trying to support IGA's Drinking at Work... www.drinkingatwork.blogspot.com

Monday, February 5, 2007

Smiles at Three Bears




Saturday night M and I went to a place on Marietta Square, Three Bears. I'd never been there before. Apparently, "Back in the day" it had been the hoppin dance club. I think some of the patrons may have been there since that time.... It was definitely the youngest I've felt at a club since I was drinking underage....
We went to hear a band that my friend John is in. The band is the Whitlock Brothers.... I think.... or The Brothers Whitlock.... Not sure. But, it was their first "public appearance" and they did a smash up job! John's wife needs to take a few of them out for a makeover so that they look a little more rock and roll and a little less fraternity party.
John's wife took these pics for us. M is acting a little silly, but that is A-OK! I love him even if he can be a goofball! Besides, you have no idea how great it is to see him smile. The smiles are becoming more frequent and I am grateful.











2 comments:

IGA said...

You two are so cute together, and I'm happy to see you so satisfied! Love is wonderful, right? You're glowing - as always!

DK said...

Thanks, IGA~